The Whole Sales Assistant offers assistance to customers and provides excellent customer service so that all customers have a positive wholesale experience.
• Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
• Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
• Advises customers by providing information on products.
• Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
• Keeps customers informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and fu-ture merchandise of potential interest.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Keeps shop clean and tidy.
• Manages stock on a daily basis.